1. Creating a strong Hold of Vaishnava Friendly Loving Relationships
This seminar provides leaders with useful information, data, and analysis about one of the most important principles in our spiritual life in ISKCON–spiritual friendship and Vaishnava relationships. This contributes to knowledge, understanding, and evaluation of ISKCON as a global community.
Srila Prabhupada wanted his followers to cooperate after his departure in order to spread Lord Chaitanya’s message all over the world successfully. It is not possible to accomplish this without solid cooperation and mature relationships among the leaders of ISKCON.
- How to create the loving atmosphere of FRIENDSHIP, COMRADARY and TRUST among the devotees of the different generations in ISKCON?
- How to work in a strong HOLD TOGETHER?
- How to create a mature TEAM and to ACHIEVE GOALS in a UNITED SPIRIT?
- How to make FRIENDS based on the SERVICE to the Mission?
These are but a few questions we address in our presentation, and will offer realistic solutions based on sastra, examples of our acaryas and spiritual masters as well as our personal experience.
2. Loving Krsna & Beating Our Wives.